ATTENTION: Westerville Center closed until 2 p.m. More.
The following training courses are currently available to students.
Student Blackboard Orientation
View Course Information
This self-paced, interactive, online course is designed for students who wish to learn how to perform basic functions in Blackboard Learn. Topics covered include:
- Logging in and navigating the portal
- Navigating a course
- Taking an online Test
- Submitting an online Assignment
- Participating in a Discussion Boards
- Accessing tools, including My Grades
How Does This Course Work?
This course is entirely online and moves at your pace. It automatically saves your work as you go so you can come back to it anytime you wish.
While it looks and acts like Blackboard Learn, it is actually not Blackboard. As a result, only certain features and links work on each page.
What Do I Need To Get Started?
You will need:
- Your Columbus State username and password
Go to http://password.cscc.edu to look up your username or set your password
A valid email address to use to save and track your progress
- A compatible Internet Browser such as:
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Safari 4 or higher
- Google Chrome
- You may also wish to print out some supplemental documents, depending on your learning style:
Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate.