Westerville classes canceled until 2 p.m. due to a power outage.
FMGT-2201 - Corporate Finance
Please note: the degree information listed here is based on the 2016 / 2017 Catalog which is subject to change. Please consult with an Academic Advisor or academic department for the latest information.
|Course Type||Course Sections||Instr Method||Term Length||On-Campus Meeting Days and Times
|Credits||# Seats Left||Instructor|
|FMGT-2201-W01-99961||OT||1/16 - 5/13||There are no meetings on-campus||3||3||Dancer|
|FMGT-2201-W02-99962||OT||1/16 - 5/13||There are no meetings on-campus||3||11||Dancer|
|FMGT-2201-W03-99963||OT||1/16 - 5/13||There are no meetings on-campus||3||22||Unassigned|
Degrees which require or allow FMGT-2201 as a part of the major:
- Accounting Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management Major Associate of Applied Science
- Computer Science - Information Systems Track Associate of Applied Science
- Entrepreneurship Major Associate of Applied Science
- Finance Associate of Applied Science
- Marketing Associate of Applied Science
- Pre-MBA Certificate
- Real Estate Associate of Applied Science
- Real Estate Pre-Broker Certificate
- Strategic Procurement Major Associate of Applied Science
FMGT-2201 presents an introduction to the principles of financial management of private business firms. Topics covered include financial analysis, financial planning, working capital management, financial leverage, and sources of financing, capital budgeting and capital markets. Prior completion of ACCT-1211 with a grade of "C" or better is recommended.
Autumn Spring, Summer
3 credit hours
Lecture: 3 hours
FMGT-2201 is a Prerequisite for These Courses:
View required and optional textbooks for FMGT2201.
(opens in new window)
This course has been viewed 381 times.