Fee payment deadline is today, May 21. More
BMGT-1101 - Principles of Business
We did not find any Distance Learning sections of BMGT-1101 being offered during Spring Term 2015 at this time.
Please make another search selection.
Degrees which require or allow BMGT-1101 as a part of the major:
- Administrative Assistant Major Associate of Applied Science
- Automotive Service Management Major Associate of Applied Science
- Automotive Technology Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management Major Associate of Applied Science
- Ford ASSET Program Associate of Applied Science
- Foundations of Insurance Certificate
- Information Technology Support Technician Major Associate of Applied Science
This course provides an overview of the various functions and activities of business enterprises. Marketing, human resources, accounting and finance, and operations are examined. Additionally, the topics of globalization and economics are covered. Students will learn important business terms and definitions. It is recommended that the student complete COLS-1100 before enrolling in this course.
Autumn, Spring, Summer
3 credit hours
Lecture: 3 hours
Placement into ENGL-0190
BMGT-1101 is a Prerequisite for These Courses:
View required and optional textbooks for BMGT1101.
(opens in new window)
This course has been viewed 237 times.