LOCATION CHANGE: Taste the Future, Tuesday, Aug. 16, has been moved to the Columbus State parking garage on Washington Avenue.
BMGT-1101 - Principles of Business
Please note: the degree information listed here is based on the 2016 / 2017 Catalog which is subject to change. Please consult with an Academic Advisor or academic department for the latest information.
We did not find any Distance Learning sections of BMGT-1101 being offered during Spring Term 2017 at this time.
Please make another search selection.
Degrees which require or allow BMGT-1101 as a part of the major:
- Administrative Assistant Major Associate of Applied Science
- Automotive Technology Associate of Applied Science
- Business Management Major Associate of Applied Science
- Computer Science - Information Systems Track Associate of Applied Science
- Computer Science - Information Tech Support Track Associate of Applied Science
- Entrepreneurship Major Associate of Applied Science
- Foundations of Business Certificate Certificate
- Foundations of Insurance Certificate
This course provides an overview of the various functions and activities of business enterprises. Marketing, human resources, accounting and finance, and operations are examined. Additionally, the topics of globalization and economics are covered. Students will learn important business terms and definitions. It is recommended that the student complete COLS-1100 before enrolling in this course.
Autumn Spring, Summer
3 credit hours
Lecture: 3 hours
Placement into ENGL-0190
BMGT-1101 is a Prerequisite for These Courses:
View required and optional textbooks for BMGT1101.
(opens in new window)
This course has been viewed 302 times.