The Columbus Campus is closed: More
On the First Day of the Term for Blended (Hybrid) Courses
On the First Day of the Term, You Should...
- Check your Student Mail e-mail account and look for any e-mails from your instructors
- Log into Blackboard
- Click on your course title.
- Read any Announcements
- Locate and read the Course Syllabus
- Locate and read any Assignments
- Plan out your Term (set a study schedule, note when assignments and exams are due and make any necessary arrangements to complete the work on time).
Most instructors will help guide you though the layout of the course through the Announcements or Syllabus. If you have any questions or concerns about the course or what you should do next, contact you instructor immediately. You can view the college directory at http://www.cscc.edu/directory/.